FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Knowledge is power, and with real-time metrics of views, shares and applies, you are given the necessary insight you need in order to make better decisions on where you are spending your time recruiting. With our on-demand reporting, you know where to post your jobs because you already know where you are getting the best traction. On average, Digi-Me clients save 56% on cost per hire using Digi-Me’s video job ads.
- A video tells more of a story than skimming a few sentences, which is why candidates understand and retain up to 60% more about a position by watching a video versus reading text alone. A digital recruitment video shows and tells your company culture, so that the candidate understands if he or she is a good fit. With this better understanding of the job and knowing if he or she is a right fit, a candidate will choose to opt in or opt out of the application process.
- Adding a Digi-Me video job ad to your job requisition is easy to share on social media and easy to view on a mobile device. Adding a recruitment video, an “engagement tool” that a person has to click on, boosts the SEO ranking of your job opportunities on search engines like Google. Digi-Me digital video job ads and recruitment videos are easy to track in real-time including views, shares and applies by source.
- All we need is your job description to get started and you will have a first draft of your video typically within 1-2 business days.
- Put simply, YouTube doesn’t drive traffic to your site with an apply button that directs straight to your job requisition. It won’t integrate and interface seamlessly with your ATS, which pulls traffic away from your job posting and your company brand. Not only that, but YouTube doesn’t give you in depth candidate tracking, so that you know how to focus your time and efforts spent recruiting.
- Over 80% of potential candidates start their job searches on Google, so it is essential for your job openings to be search engine optimized to stand out from the pack. Since Google and other internet search engines are programmed to recognize video and rank it higher than text sites, Digi-Me videos automatically get bumped up in the listings of relevant keyword search returns. In fact, video is 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of an internet search than plain text listings, making your job video much more likely to be seen.
Plus, Digi-Me job videos are embedded into your ATS for fast and easy distribution throughout your sourcing strategy. This means that every site you currently source on will now contain video, and each one will be a unique thumbnail that will show up in online search results. The more sites your video shows up on, the more it drives your video’s search rankings and overall visibility, thereby improving candidate responses as well as your level of candidates.
In addition, video is more likely to be shared on social media sites than plain text job listings. In fact, the “share” function is typically one of the top four drivers of candidate applies off your videos.
- Given that candidates learn and understand up to 60% more information when they watch a video compared to reading text alone, the answer is any type of position. What varies from job to job is how/where you use your videos. For instance, for strategic roles, we see tremendous results from posting your video in LinkedIn groups, sending it via “InMail,” and emailing to the candidates you want to reach. For volume positions, we see videos built-in SEO playing a tremendous role in connecting you with the most relevant candidates because many of them start their job searches on Google and other internet search sites.
- At Digi-Me, we pride ourselves on having agnostic solutions that easily integrate with your existing ATS and CRM tools. If you don’t have an ATS, we can send candidates to an email address or assist you with a mobile-friendly registration page for candidates.
- On average, when a traditional text job posting is listed on a job board, only 2-7% of the people who view it will apply for it. With Digi-Me videos, those numbers increase tenfold! In addition, since message comprehension improves up to 60% when using video instead of text, candidates that apply through Digi-Me videos tend to be higher quality and a better fit for the role.
- Digi-Me is a cloud-based platform that has been specifically designed for easy viewing, sharing, and applying on mobile phones and tablets, allowing candidates to view your job videos on any video-enabled device across the globe.
- Your Digi-Me representative can send you current client examples demonstrating the powerful impact and representation of Digi-Me videos’ SEO.