High Touch in a No Touch World
April 23rd from 10:00am to 2:00pm
The world has changed very rapidly. Hear from the leaders of Recruitics, StaffingTec, Pontoon, TalentRise, and Digi-Me about how to navigate these unchartered waters. We will discuss the challenges of recruiting during the COVID-19 pandemic, the major shift to a Virtual Workforce, the do’s and don’ts of virtual interviewing, and Post Covid-19, what to expect moving forward.
We will also have virtual booths where you can stop by and learn more about the companies presenting. Don’t miss out. If you are recruiting during this pandemic, this is the virtual event for you.
10:00am – 11:00am
Keynote from Lindsay Stanton, CCO of Digi-Me
Virtual Technology for a Virtual Workforce
Julie Calli, Chief Strategy Officer of Recruitics
COVID Impact on Talent Acquisition – The Current Trends and How to Respond
Panel Discussion on the Virtual Workforce During a Global Pandemic
· Tim Hawk, Director, Partnership & Business Development of RPOA
· Carl Kutsmode, SVP – Talent Consulting of TalentRise
· Jan Jacob, Global Head of Product of Pontoon
· Keith Loo, Chief Strategy Officer of TimeSaved
· Jonn Nolitt, SVP of Client Relations and Strategy of Digi-Me
Panel Topics and Questions:
1. What are most innovative ways you have seen organizations continue business during these unprecedented times?
2. What are some of the best messages to employees and new hires you’ve seen? What would resonate best?
3. How do you think this will change us for the long term? Do you think there will be Adjustments that will be the new normal?
4. How do you think organizations can effectively communicate to candidates in a no touch world?
5. How can companies onboard virtually and still be effective?
1:00pm – 1:45pm
Maurice Fuller, Founder of Staffing Tec Conference and Expo
Successful Virtual Workplace Operations by Leveraging Modern Technology
1:45pm – 2:00pm
Jan Jacob, Global Head of Product of Pontoon
Register for access to our webinar!