- This event has passed.
Combating the “Talent Shortage” with Video Job Ads and Social Media
August 2, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The war for talent is brewing and unemployment rates are low. This is creating obstacles for recruitment professionals, leaving many scratching their heads as to how to get a leg up on the competition. Video job ads and social media can help. One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words, which means that it will easily do a better job portraying a job ad versus text alone. Social media outlets, when leverage properly, can tap into niche talent pools at a low cost. Social media is also how job opportunities can go viral, meaning your network and potential job seekers are doing the work for you. Video job ads create a better candidate experience all around. Endevis and Digi-Me recently partnered together to provide video job ad solutions to a post-acute healthcare company with over 20 locations in the Midwest and attributed to 79 hires in only 3 weeks for tough-to-fill roles! The proof is in the numbers. Learn more about how video and social can lower your cost per hire with real life case-studies.
- · The most common obstacles people face when searching for qualified candidates
- · Why video and social media help overcome such obstacles
- · Best practices to increase the top of your candidate funnel
- · How creating a candidate experience effects your ability to hire the best talent
- · Best practices for keeping your team on track and unified throughout video job ad campaigns