LET’S START WITH OUR MISSION
One of the largest challenges businesses face today is the ability to find qualified candidates to fill their most important positions. Our passion is to alleviate this common challenge for companies around the world by becoming the bridge that unites recruiting employers and qualified candidates. Digi-Me recognizes the fact that today’s workforce shares 12X more videos than text content, and that 3 out of 5 job seekers prefer to use their mobile device to find the perfect career for them. As such, we proudly use professionally filmed recruitment videos that can be shared via social media.
OUR EXECUTIVE TEAM
Chief Client Officer
Chief Financial Officer
OUR BOARD MEMBERS
SALES & SUPPORT
Client Support Manager
Client Support Manager
Director of Marketing
Digital Marketing Assistant
Director of Production
Senior Video Editor
DEVELOPMENT & IT
VP of Engineering and Technology
SVP of IT
CEO & Founder
A subject matter expert on the use of video technology as a recruitment tool, Lindsay works closely with industry leaders, creating new and better ways to connect jobs and job-seekers. She has been a featured speaker at SHRM on the topic of “The Convergence of Video, Mobile, and Social for Talent Acquisition and Branding,” as well as a featured leader in the recruitment space through ERE, HRO Today, and major media outlets, including Forbes.com, ABCNews.com, and CCTV.
Lindsay possesses a Master’s Degree in Public Administration. Her past experience includes Economic Development for a large Chicago municipality, wherein she facilitated retail and commercial growth by working with the nation’s largest developers. She also has extensive sales and marketing experience working with Fortune 500 accounts on product launches and developing and executing large-scale national retail programs.
Top- and bottom line-focused talent ecosystems executive who is highly skilled in talent vision, designs acquisition strategy, and implements strategically aligned, metrics-proven talent value systems to optimize human capital ROI. Collaborative business partner.
Builder of scalable, repeatable talent acquisition systems aligned with corporate needs and leveraging technology, client partnerships, and cross-functional collaboration. Applies entrepreneurial imagination to create turnkey talent acquisition systems at all scales across global operations.
Advisor to executive leadership on TA KPIs and market data to forecast talent needs and ensure ongoing alignment between human capital and company’s strategic direction. Leader of business-critical organizational transformations.
- • Built world-class recruiting organization from scratch to support dramatic growth of world’s 2nd-largest software company from 25K employees and sales of $5.6B/year to 137K employees and $40B/year; led team in increasing global hires to 28K across all functions in 84 different countries.
- • Generated year-over-year savings while delivering 82% of total corporate hires over 20 years of massive growth, consistently maintaining to quality of talent, and significantly increasing diversity and inclusiveness of total Oracle employee population.
- • Managed the successful integration of the Talent Acquisition organizations of 125 acquisitions, including the $7 billion acquisition of Sun Microsystems instilling unified culture in hiring process and gaining consistent praise from Oracle.
- • One of first Oracle HR leaders to be promoted to VP level with corresponding compensation for success in expanding scope and success of Oracle talent acquisition function.
- • Maintained ongoing 97% delivery rate for candidates meeting or exceeding job requirements, reducing candidate-to-hire ratio to 3:1.
Director of Operations
Peter McDonough is a seasoned professional in the video and film production industries as well the operations field. As the Director of Production and Studio Operations for the TLN Peter managed a large cross section of industry and technical professionals and oversaw the creation of over 300 live and taped studio productions per year many of which were nominated for and/or won Emmy Awards. He also provided foundational set design and studio support for the Job Search Television Network beginning 2008 at the studios of the Total Living Network. Peter has been a producer and production coordinator for multiple award-winning short films through Vertical Church Films. He has received two Emmy Awards and eight Emmy Award nominations from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Web Integration Manager
Interactive Marketing Manager
Sales Operations Manager
Chief Financial Officer